Welcome, darlings. You may call me Kathy. Or any variation thereof.
Currently an animation student.
A lot of my art is unfinished simply because I am horribly fickle and feel the need to move on to keep improving and experimenting. Roll down a hill or something. What I do put in my gallery will be pieces I'm somewhat satisfied with. Otherwise they will be lumped together in Sketchdumps. I'M WORKING ON DAT IMPROVEMENT.
More recently, I've been keeping irl sketchbooks and if I do find any workable pieces there, I'll do a thing to them and post those.
• I love Chinese, Korean and Japanese fashion.
• My favourite perfume is Midnight Poison by Dior.
• In my spare time I like to watch fun cartoons and action movies.
• Croutons in salad, hot tea and slices of cake.
• I have a lot of robots and men in my favourites folder
especially because I can't draw them.
• My favourite flowers are hydrangeas, crocuses, roses, magnolias, cherry blossoms and daisies.
• BRAVE UP!
• I like pretty things.
• Constructive criticism is most welcome.
I love art.
Things I am working on: perspective, backgrounds/landscapes, men, colour. EVERYTHING, REALLY. I promis!
If you've got any questions, just note me or leave a comment below. I'll be happy to answer~!Stay Classy, Darlings.